In partnership with their client, Head Hunt International Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Temporary Manufacturing Engineer role to join a global leader in medical technology. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that values what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and delivers meaningful innovations. Come for a job, stay for a career!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
* You will be the lead engineer for the Manufacturing Engineering department on weekend shift.
* You will contribute to the support of the manufacturing lines for the Drug Eluting Stents (DES) manufacturing area.
* You will support, lead and develop the weekend shift engineering technicians on your team.
* You will be responsible for troubleshooting equipment breakdowns and investigating defects from the manufacturing line.
* You will liaise with the Senior Manufacturing Engineer on day shift to provide clear and accurate handover updates from the weekend shift.
* You will participate in strategic projects to support quality, service and cost objectives for AOP targets
* You will develop and maintain beneficial working relationships across a
number of functions.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a qualified person to a minimum of level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or related discipline, with a minimum of 4years of related experience.
* You will have experience of working in a changing environment within the medical devices sector, preferably with the familiarity of FDA regulations.
* You will have strong technical engineering knowledge with problem-solving experience using DMAIC methodology.
* You will have statistical skills (basic and minimal advanced statistics) together with knowledge of statistical software.
* Experience in the introduction of new technology on Manufacturing lines within the medical device industry is desirable.
* You will work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
* You will have excellent verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills, fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
* Experience in Stents or DES manufacturing is an advantage.
* The successful candidate will be a strong team player, with the ability to work on their own initiative to a high standard when required.
REMUNERATION: Excellent Salary/Benefits Package on offer.
Please forward your CV immediately to:
For informal enquiries, please ring Christy O'Hara on 087-9473404 or 00353 87 9473404 if outside Ireland