In partnership with its Client, Head Hunt Internationals Retail and Hospitality team are looking to speak to experienced Restaurant/Hospitality Supervisors for a busy Restaurant in one of the largest department stores in Monaghan.
- 2+ years management/catering experience
- Experience in a fast paced Retail/Hospitality environment
- A passion for leading and delegating your team
- Excellent PC and Administration skills
- Enjoy the hands-on day to day approach
- Ensure Unit is at the highest standards of presentation throughout the day
- Be the shining example of Customer Service for the entire team
- Maintain agreed HACCP and hygiene standards. Help deliver excellent EHO results.
- Assist with daily/weekly stocktakes
- Assist in Weekly Roster design
- Place daily stock orders
- Adhere to Unit opening/closing procedures
- Continuously train and develop the in-house team
- Assist management team with staff disciplinary issues
- Attend weekly management meetings
- Communicate with the team daily in regards to customer feedback
- Print and dissect weekly reports
- Manage Unit from Top to Bottom in the absence of the Unit Manager.
- Competitive Salary
- Room for progression through the management team
- Work alongside and learn from excellent Unit Managers
For more information and a chat in confidence contact Gary Morrison on firstname.lastname@example.org.