Our client based in South Dublin is seeking applications for the position Staff Nurse - Theatre, PACU and Anaesthetics
Key responsibilities will include:
*Participating as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team.
*Facilitating and Delivering quality patient care by effective and efficient management of available time and resources demonstrating professional leadership and clinical expertise. Will advance current nursing practice in accordance with NMBI guidelines.
*As a Staff Nurse in Anaesthetics will participate in ongoing professional development within the department in line with current and future service demands and advances within Anaesthetic nursing.
*The Staff Nurse will communicate with the Clinical Coordinator and provide support as required.
*The Staff Nurse in Anaesthetics will manage the day to day operational requirements that arise and will collaborate closely with the members of other departments.
*Responsibility for ensuring the operation of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting.
*Adhere to internal controls for department.
*Participate in all regulatory and mandatory survey processes within the Hospital.
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
· A Registered Nurse (with An Bord Altranais or with eligibility to register).
· Possess post registration nursing experience.
· Possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative competencies.
· Energetic individual with clinical experience in working with a team of diverse clinicians and strong knowledge of the concepts and operation of clinical governance.
· Ability to lead, teach, manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of student nurses and healthcare staff and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate.
· Have a good knowledge and experience of health, safety and other statutory regulations affecting a healthcare organisation.
· Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development.
Excellent Salary & Benefits Include:
· Family friendly working arrangements - Shifts to suit
· Attractive Joining fee, relocation and Qualification allowance
· Fixed roster patterns
· Generous healthcare staff shift premiums
· Contributory pension
· Career development
· Comprehensive training programmes
· Further education supports
· Employee assistance programme
· Subsidised restaurant
· Cycle to work scheme
· Tax saver commuter tickets
For immediate Interview please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org