Staff Nurse Minor Op Room-Injection Room
Wood Review & Phlebotomy
Our client a well established Hospital in North Dublin wishes to recruit a Staff Nurse for their Minor Op Room-Injection Room Wood Review & Phlebotomy
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI with full work permits
* To have 2 years post registration in a hospital setting
* Preferably min of two years Orthopaedic experience or Acute Hospital Experience in Irish Hospitals
* Previous experience working in an Out-Patient Department essential.
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, Dublin, Surgical, Hospital, Dublin North, North Dublin, Orthopaedics, Medical