A major University hospital in the West of Ireland is looking for a Orthopaedics SHO to be part of their medical team. The hospital will provide excellent experience for medical professional to further the development of the candidate's career.
The person appointed will be assigned to the Orthopaedics Department and will work on the SHO rota.
- Min of 2 Years + Orthopaedics Experience in a Hospital Setting
- Irish Medical Council registration
- 3 satisfactory references.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience as a SHO/REG
- Irish or UK experience desirable.
- Fluent English.
NOTE: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
Please submit your CV in Word Format to:
Enquiries to Christy on 00353 87 9473404