CNM3 Education & Nurse Services Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Our client an established hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting an Education & Nurse Services Manager to join the Nursing team.
* Responsible for the Management of Education and Training Services in the Nursing Department.
* Support and evaluate nursing practice and nursing practice development issues/initiatives across the Hospital.
* Coordinates a network of communication for all nursing developments, and promotes quality improvement and lean initiatives while promoting quality patient care and best practice through all its initiatives.
* Working closely with all clinical departments ensure there are continuous education programs throughout the year.
* Asses learning needs of all areas and drive and embed a culture of practice development through various committees / working groups.
* Work with theatre Department managers in assess the education needs of new and existing staff.
* Review education needs of Theatre Department facilitating workshops and weekend scenario based training sessions
* Review all orientation and training programs across the Nursing Department and update yearly.
* Act as an effective role model, mentor and leader for staff i.e. leading by example.
* Develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care, set standards of care and review and update nursing policies and procedures based on current and sound research.
* Ensure clinical competency of staff in performing clinical procedures and introduce new clinical practices and techniques in an appropriate manner.
* Create and maintain an environment conducive to evidence based teaching, learning and practice
* Candidates MUST be registered with the NMBI
* Have at least 7 years post-registration nursing experience.
* Have good clinical and professional ability.
* Leadership & Management Skills
* Building & Maintaining Relationships
* Quality focus
* Excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Recognised postgraduate qualification in management.
* Previous management experience essential.
* Possess well-developed leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Excellent IT skills.
For full job spec please call Maria on 087 2951493
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to further your career.
For further details & full job spec Please Call Maria O'Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email Maria to: firstname.lastname@example.org