Property Manager excellent job in commercial property management Dublin
A leading property company is looking for a dynamic Property Manager with a proven track
Senior Property Manager
Reporting to the Head of Property Management, the Senior Property Manager will work as a key member of the portfolio management team managing an extensive portfolio of properties
- Responsible for the day-to- day management of properties within the property portfolio
- Liaising with tenants, co-owners, agents and advisors
- Collection of rents, service charges, insurance premiums, etc.
- Responsibility for risk management and compliance with statutory obligations;
- Maintaining detailed tenancy records and regular review of lease diary events;
- Implementing leasing and rent review strategies;
- Regular building inspections;
- Ensuring best practice energy management strategies are in place for all buildings;
- Liaising with the projects team on refurbishments and new developments.
Previous relevant experience (at least 10 years) in large scale commercial property management;
Experience and knowledge of commercial property management methodologies;
Proven ability to engage and influence at all levels;
Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
Excellent communication skills;
Third level qualification with SCSI/RICS accreditation;
IT literate with proficiency in MS Office.
For immediate interview please email CV to: email@example.com or call 087 8550555 for further information