A Major Multi National Medical Devices Company in Galway, Ireland is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person for the following post:
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
In the Company, focus is on flawless planning and execution of major strategic programs for the Coronary Structural Heart & Aortic Peripheral Vascular. Senior Program Managers are responsible for leading these major programs.
The Structural Heart Division has a unique opportunity for the right candidate to take their place amongst the leadership team and help shape the direction of modern interventional treatment within one of the fastest growing businesses in medical devices, an area where the Company is a market leader. You will have the opportunity to guide engineering innovation at the forefront of interventional treatment, developing never before seen transcatheter heart valve devices and more.
The Structural Heart Senior Program Manager will have the have the opportunity to work with highly skilled teams passionate for success and driven in the pursuit of our mission, to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. Some of the aspects you can look forward to are as follows;
* Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
* Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
* Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
* Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
* Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Requires broad management knowledge to lead project teams in one department. Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the job function.
- The ideal candidate would be an experienced program management professional in the area of operations engineering. Experience of merger & acquisition activities would be an advantage.
- Requires a Baccalaureate degree (or for degrees earned outside of the United States, a degree which satisfies the requirements of 8 C.F.R. § 214.2(h)(4)(iii)(A) and minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience.
REMUNERATION: An excellent Salary/Benefits Package is on offer and negotiable
Please forward your CV in WORD FORMAT to:
Informal CONFIDENTIAL enquiries to Christy O'Hara on 087-9473404 or 00353 879473404 (if outside Ireland)