A Major Multi National Medical Devices Company in Galway, Ireland is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person for the following post:
SENIOR PRODUCT ENGINEER
At our Department in the Company, focus is on maintaining the continuity of part supply to a multitude of Businesses in the Company while sustaining cost effective components and solutions at our suppliers.
The Senior Product Engineer will lead supplier related cost down project work.
They will liaise with our extensive network of suppliers to execute on cost savings,
while managing and implementing Supplier driven changes.
* You will deliver and/or manage projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
* You will be responsible for controlling these supplier changes as they progress through our evaluation and approval process.
* This position involves working closely with several other functions, including Manufacturing, Supplier Quality, Design, Reliability and Regulatory.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Qualified to Bachelors (Hons) Degree Level in Engineering or relevant discipline.
* A dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross functional teams
* Experience with knowledge in Lean Principles.
* Experience with Agile, SAP & Microsoft Project an advantage.
* Excellent problem-solving skills are desirable.
* You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both verbal and written.
REMUNERATION: An excellent Salary/Benefits Package is on offer and negotiable
Please forward your CV in WORD FORMAT to:
Informal CONFIDENTIAL enquiries to Christy O'Hara on 087-9473404 or 00353 879473404 (if outside Ireland)