Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
Main Purpose of Job:
This position is responsible for deploying and supporting marketing automation activities related to the Company's digital channels in EMEA.
Main Job Responsibilities:
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist will work in close cooperation with EMEA Senior digi-tal/social manager, BU stakeholders and country digital representatives.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Marketing automation solutions:
* Build scalable, automated demand generation and lead management capabilities across the Company EMEA using Oracle Eloqua.
* Connect online promotion tactics (i.e. paid advertising) with lead generation process.
* Design and document automated business rules in Eloqua and Salesforce.com.
* Perform effective targeting and segmentation to support email and lead generation campaigns.
* Support the growth, clean-up, and segmentation of the contact databases to maximize campaign performance.
* Act as an expert in platforms ecosystem that make up the marketing technology stack (e.g. Marketing Automation, ecommerce, CMS, CRM) and provide guidance in related integration chal-lenges.
Training and support:
* Provide support in implementing marketing automation tools, including detailed understanding of tools used and best practices employed
* Create knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensure these are shared with internal stakeholders.
* Provide expertise and tactical support to Groups / countries in designing and optimizing related process, including nurture program development.
* Support training related to automated demand generation and lead management.
* Support establishment of funnel measurement and tracking approaches, e.g. including lead cap-ture, lead conversion, closed sales (and revenue), attribution back to marketing activities.
* Analyze and optimize email campaigns using A/B testing to optimize performance. Leverage lead scoring approach to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
* Design and support marketing automation campaign performance dashboard.
At the Company, we value what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Relevant Master/L8 Degree in Marketing or related Business discipline.
* Strong English language skills.
* Strong experience (3 to 5 years) in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment.
* Experience in digital promotion campaigns deployment and related platforms.
* Strong experience in project/programme management.
* Strong knowledge of marketing automation platform (Oracle Eloqua a must) and CRM (Salesforce.com a must).
* Experience with digital analytics.
* Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to understand and work within a matrix organization.
* Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job.
* Advanced Microsoft office tools knowledge.
* Comfortable working with technical devices/information technology
* Ability to plan, organise and execute a project independently and on schedule
* Capability to establish and use networks to acquire information
Remuneration: Attractive Salary/Benefits is negotiable
Application: Please forward CV immediately to
Informal Confidential Enquiries to: Christy O'Hara on 087-9473404 OR 00353 87 9473404 (if outside Ireland)