Dublin South Wicklow Area
1 year contract
Our client a Nursing Home based in South County Dublin Wicklow Area is currently recruiting a Respite Nurse.
* Responsible for the pre-admission assessments of respite residents in their homes to ensure their suitability for admission to the nursing home
* Involvement in pre-admission assessments of residents in the hospital requiring respite or long-term admission
* Responsible for the admission, assessments, and care planning of the respite residents.
* Liaise with GP and pharmacy as required
* Co -ordinate the scheduling of respite admissions,
* Responsible for co-ordinating and managing viewings of the home with respite residents/ family members.,
* Liaising with finance department,
* Track respite admissions, discharges, cancellations
* Assist in other duties as determined by the Director of Nursing
Registration with NMBI and have full work permits.
Minimum of 3 years post registration experience in a Similar position
Excellent patient care to a high standard
Excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
Ability to work on own initiative
Excellent salary & benefits for the right candidates.
Must have own car, all expenses incurred will be covered by the company.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable Nursing Home & gaining invaluable experience.
This is 1 year contract which may go to permanency
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate salary depending on experience for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email CV as a word attachment to Maria on email@example.com