Great opportunity for a Reservations Agent.
Your role will be to support the Reservations/Revenue Manager with the day-to-day running of the department, ensuring that work is carried out accurately, effectively and is on time.
Our Client is a 4* Dublin Hotel. this is a full-time role. Previous front office experience essential.
Hours of work are variable with shifts of varying 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm or 12pm-8pm
Successful applicants must have:
* Previous 2-3 years Hotel Reservations or Front Office Experience at 4/5* level
* Friendly and professional work attitude
* Working knowledge of HotSoft
* Fluent English essential - written and spoken
* Must be available to work full time all year round
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent customer service and organisational skills
In return the hotel offers:
* Staff Meals on duty
* Employee recognition
* Free Car Parking
* Staff events throughout the year
* Uniform and dry cleaning of same
* Accredited Training
* Excellent Staff Discount Rates for other hotels in Ireland
If interested, please call Fergus on 014188113 or email email@example.com