Surgical Registrar University Hospital Limerick, Ireland
Grade: NCHD - Registrar
Contract type: Full time/Fixed term
Contract length: 6 - 12 months
Remuneration: €58,567 - €68,285
Appointees will be required to actively engage in continuing professional education and development in accordance with organizational/professional requirements.
- 5+ years of relevant experience post-graduation
- MRCS, FRCS, or equivalent is required
- Registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC)
- IELTS (overall band score 7) or OET (Grade B: 350-440 points)
- Irish or UK experience preferred, not essential.
Note: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
For more information about the above-mentioned post please email your CV to Elaine.email@example.com