Application are invited for the post of Registrar in Plastic Surgery - University Hospital West of Ireland
Role: Registrar in Plastic Surgery
Registrar will be part of a Team working closely with junior Doctors under supervision and other Registrars and Consultants.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience as a Registrar.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Membership exams an advantage.
- Irish or UK experience desirable.
In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
How to Apply:
Please email your CV as a single word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
'Registrar' 'Plastic Surgery' 'Surgery' 'Doctors' 'IMC' 'Irish Medical Council' 'hospitals' 'Republic of Ireland' 'Physician'