Registrar Cardiothoracic Opportunities in Cork and around Ireland
Head Hunt International is currently looking for a Registrar Cardiothoracic
Grade: NCHD - Registrar
Contract type: Full time/Fixed term
Contract length: 6 - 12 months
During the appointment, the successful Registrar Cardiothoracic will deliver a quality health care service.
Doctors will be required to actively engage in continuing professional education and development in accordance with organisational/professional requirements.
* Relevant experience in Cardiothoracic
* Must have current full Irish Medical Council Registration.
* English competency exams passed to HSE requirements (IELTS or OET's) if applicable.
* Relevant qualifications such as MCAI, FCAI, FRCA, FANZCA, FCASA, DABA, EDAIC, EDA,
EDIC, FCPS, American Board Exam or other Anaesthetic qualifications
* Irish or UK experience preferred,
Note: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
Please email CV
For more information about the above-mentioned post please call Flavia on 083 0105894.