Our Client Based in Dublin is looking for a staff nurse to work in the community and residential settings with adults with intellectual disability's .
The Staff nurse will provides a wide range of health-related and social services to adults with an intellectual disability throughout North County Dublin.
Nurses are required to work with and on behalf of residents to help them achieve personal goals and pursue a life of their choosing. They are centrally involved in providing supports to residents to help them become more independent and integrated into their local community. They are also required to provide health-related supports.
Applicants must have:
* Registered Nurse (RGN/RNID) with the NMBI
* Have a minimum of 1 years post registration experience
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Experience or interest in the Intellectual Disabilities sector.
* Participate in the setting of professional standards. Understand and co-operate with the need to measure and audit the effectiveness of care given in order to provide quality care.
Please contact Kelsie.lewis@headhuntinternational for further information