Real Estate - Office Assistant//Legal /P.A.- Galway City
He/ She will be responsible for administration of Real Estate Commercial Advisor and Parent company business.
* Galway City
Responsibilities include the following:
* Responding to daily incoming telephone enquiries, communicate messages and details to Licensed Property negotiators and valuers
* Maintain administration files and implement scanning and electronic filing system
* Prepare Heads of Agreement/Sale note's & exchange with vendor and buyer's legals.
* Organise all electric and water services to be transferred to new tenants
* In regard residential tenancy, complete PRTB registration, changeover of electric, gas and water.
* Coordinate with rates council regard new tenants or vacant periods
* Coordinate with sub -contractor regard erecting signs and maintain log of signs.
* Upload properties on property online platforms such as daft, Update company linkedin, , myhome.ie and additional expanding digital channels
* Carry out digital video and photos of properties and upload on various websites such as daft.ie
* Sending email marketing letters via mail chimp to potential clients.
* Prepare and complete prospectuses/brochures on businesses and properties engaged for sale.
* Maintain IT system and ensure regular backups.
* The successful applicant will have experience in real estate /auctioneer office or legal solicitor office. A keen level of interest in the real estate/property business is required.
* He/She will be used to daily high level office administration with excellent computer & digital social media skills.
* Professional with exceptional attention to detail.
* Dynamic self -motivated individual with ability to multi task
* Excellent use of computers, proficiency in Microsoft office, word, excel, power point and
* Hours of work Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
* Attractive Salary Negotiable
Educational opportunities with financial assistance provided where staff member is pursuing qualifications in Real Estate Management.
If interested in applying for this post, please email your CV immediately to:
For informal enquiries, please ring Christy on 087-9473404