A Major Medical Devices Company in Galway, Ireland wish to recruit a suitably qualified person for the following post:
R&D Program Manager
At our Research & Development Department, we focus on the development of best in class medical devices in the Cardiac and Vascular space. Our Engineers are directly involved in the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures. The R&D Manager is directly involved in providing high level leadership and direction to an R&D team ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical R&D activities supporting the Coronary and Structural Heart Business unit.
* Manages one or more developed or mature programs with well-defined program plans and delivery methodologies.
* Solves issues through information exchange, influence and active persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of other parties on program execution plans
* Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team of managers, experienced professionals and/or vendors who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
* Is accountable for overall program process, performance, and customer satisfaction.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline with 5 years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment
* Displays Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Competent in Stakeholder management.
* Experience in working with Physicians to identify unmet therapy needs.
* Dynamic team player who can work on or lead cross-functional teams
* Has a track record in program Management.
REMUNERATION: An excellent Salary/Benefits Package is on offer and negotiable
Please forward your CV in WORD FORMAT to:
Informal enquiries to Christy O'Hara on 087-9473404 or 00353 879473404 if outside Ireland