Property Manager top job in real estate & property management Dublin
A leading property company is looking for a dynamic Property Manager with a proven track record to join their expanding commercial property management Team
Role: Property Manager
A leading commercial property agency and consultancy at the forefront of major commercial real estate market including Investment sales & acquisitions, Office & Retail leasing, Rent Reviews, Valuations & Professional Services, and Asset & Property Management hasan excellent opportunity for a Property Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company associated with many of the major commercial real estate transactions in the last number of years in excess of €1Bn per annum
* A recognised property degree or currently undertaking further professional development.
* Ideally, 1-3 years property management experience
* A strong and flexible work ethic
* Good attention for detail, report writing and presentation
* Excel and Microsoft Office knowledge
* Commercial acumen
* Sound interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to work on their own initiative and drive while recognising the importance of contributing to the teams output.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of commercial real estate assets and with experienced, knowledgeable colleagues.
This company provides an environment in which employees are provided every opportunity to learn and develop their skills and are encouraged to contribute to the development and success of the business.
For immediate interview please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 8550555 for further information