Oncology Liaison Nurse
Our client a Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an Oncology Liaison Nurse CNM2 Grade this is a permanent position.
* Registered General Nurse
* Be on the live register with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
* Have at least five years post-registration experience or relevant experience at CNMI level
* Higher Diploma in Oncology Nursing desirable
* Up to date knowledge in clinical practice and management of day case patients.
* Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills
* Must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development to degree level or willing to undertake same
* Have a recognised Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
* Ability to develop policies and protocols in conjunction with other members of the team
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Oncology Nurses to work for an excellent reputable Hospital.
Salary scale depending on experience 47,089 - 55,852euro & will also attract a specialist allowance if candidates have the relevant qualifications
For further information & full job spec please Call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or if you have any queries please don't hesitate to email Maria O' Dwyer on email@example.com