Occupational Therapist - Dublin
We have a great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join a healthcare organisation with state of the art facilities
* Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment/intervention programmes for residents according to professional standards.
* Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
* Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
* Manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of Nursing and Care Staff and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate.
* Currently registered with the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU;
* Minimum 3 years relevant clinical experience;
* Post registration qualification in gerontology and/or dementia care is highly desirable;
* Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for membership with the AOTI;
* Demonstrable clinical and professional ability, leadership, communication and organisational skills
For further information & full job spec Please Call Orla today in confidence
on mobile 086 1526159 or email email@example.com for more information