Occupational Therapist - Dublin
We have a great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join a growing healthcare group in Dublin
*Competitive salary *Flexible working hours *Pension Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to manage occupational health services for the group.
Working as part of our interdisciplinary team, you will lead in the promotion and delivery of the highest quality OT service in modern, custom built centres in North Wicklow, North Wexford, Wicklow, Dublin North and Dundalk.
* Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment/intervention programmes for residents according to professional standards.
* Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
* Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
* Manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of Nursing and Care Staff and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate.
* Currently registered with the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU;
* Minimum 3 years relevant clinical experience;
* Post registration qualification in gerontology and/or dementia care is highly desirable;
* Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for membership with the AOTI;
* Demonstrable clinical and professional ability, leadership, communication and organisational skills
* Competitive Salary starting at €58K depending on experience
* Flexible working hours
* Pension Scheme (up to 4% matching)
* Bi-weekly payroll
* Travel expenses
* EAP and Wellbeing Platform
* Complementary meals provided
* Pharmacy discount
* Death in service benefit
* Referral bonus
* Relocation bonus
* Discounted uniforms
* Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
* Free Car Parking
* Modern custom built facilities
For further information & full job spec Please Call Orla today in confidence
on mobile 086 1526159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information