Occupational Health Nurse
Dublin 2 Area
42,000 - 65,000euro depending on experience
Our client a well established organisation is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Nurse.
This role is responsible for providing a comprehensive and proactive range of occupational health & well-being services while overseeing and managing the administrative and operational activities of occupational health services.
A recognized qualification in Occupational Health is desirable with a minimum of 2 years' work experience, preferably in healthcare.
* Competency in Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision screening, phlebotomy, VDU ergonomics & administration of vaccines.
* Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal, empathy and listening skills.
* Strong organizational and planning skills including time management with proven track record of prioritizing key tasks and delivery to a high professional standard.
* Strong team member with proven ability to establish and maintain effective working people relationships.
* Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations
* Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment and programmes related to occupational health services
* Annual review of all Occupational Health Policies and Procedures in line with legislation, business changes and audit requirements.
* Completion of pre-employment medicals, interpretation of results and compiling reports
* Carry out risk assessments across the organization as required.
* Co-ordinate completion of VDU Ergonomics programme and completion and assessment of same.
* Devise a clear coordinated plan to improve employee wellbeing and reduce absenteeism levels.
* Liaising with OHPs, GPs, Physiotherapists and Consultants in managing cases.
* Developing return to work plans following serious injury or a period of prolonged ill health.
Management and follow-up of needle stick/splash injuries.
* Provision of relevant reports/updates to Managers.
* Coordination of vaccination clinics for influenza/hepatitis B etc.
* Regular schedule from Monday to Friday
* Competitive Salary
* Contributory Pension
Flexibility - we offer full or part time positions
For further information please call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a " word attachment " to email@example.com
Keywords: Occ Health Nurse, Dublin, Occupational Health Nurse, Nurse, Occupational,
Dublin 2 Area