Nurse Service Manager Part Time Clinical Nurse Manager Job in Hospital
Nurse Services Manager
Our client an established hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting a Nurse Services Manager, Part Time to join the Nursing team.
Responsible for the provision of quality service in line with standards of nursing practice. As a key member of the senior management team, the Nursing Services Manager will demonstrate managerial and leadership skills, working collaboratively with the Head of Nursing and Clinical Services, Senior Management Colleagues, Heads of Departments, Clinical Nurse Managers and Allied Health Professionals.
Communication and collaboration with the Consultants, ensuring efficient and effective care of their patients.
The position requires a strategic approach to the development of services and structures, embracing continuous quality improvement and the management of changes necessary to achieve organisational objectives
Candidates MUST be registered with the NMBI
* At least 3 - 5 years experience n an acute hospital setting at management level
* Good clinical and professional ability and excellent communication skills.
* Leadership & Management Skills
* Building & Maintaining Relationships
* Quality focus
* Computer literate.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to further your career.
For immediate telephone interview please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details & full job spec Please Call Maria O'Dwyer today on 087 2951493