CNM3 Nights & Weekends
Nurse Service Manager
Our client a well established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a CNM3 Nurse Service Manager Nights & Weekends. The role is responsible for the provision of quality service in line with standards of nursing practice.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* At least five years post-registration Nurse Management experience in an acute hospital setting
* Hold a management qualification or be in pursuit of same.
* Previous management experience would be an advantage.
* Critical Care Experience is essential.
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the development and delivery of a comprehensive service
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This position might suit your home family life work life balance.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to email@example.com
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, Dublin, CNM3, Hospital,CNM2, Clinical Nurse Manager, Medical, Nurse Service Manager, Nights, Weekends