Post anesthesia care unit
Our client a hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting a Nurse to work in PACU post-anesthesia care unit.
Nurses practicing in a post anesthesia care unit oversee patients and assess their status to ensure they are safely regaining consciousness.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career
* Candidates MUST be registered with the NMBI and have full work permits.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years recent relevant post registration experience in an acute hospital setting and a minimum of one years nursing experience in Theatre nursing.
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Must have excellent organisational skills
* Have experience in theatre.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Competence in the use of information technology.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
Salary is neg. depending on experience... for More Information and full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org