In partnership with their client, Head Hunt International are currently recruiting for a Membership Development Manager to join a well-known, professional membership organisation for commercial leaders and sales directors in South Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation and develop their book of clients from all types of industries. You will participate in spectacular events and training seminars and manage company relationships as well as network and develop new ones.
* Sell corporate memberships.
* Build great relationships with new and current members.
* Deliver sales, growth and retention targets, as agreed, across membership levels.
* Retain a small panel of existing members.
* Generate own leads.
* Manage the whole sales cycle including prospecting, developing the customer relationship at all levels.
* Provide management with reports and business reviews.
* Attend conferences and networking events to strengthen existing client relationships and establish new relationships.
* 5+ years experience in a Corporate business development role (or equivalent).
* Previous experience in a membership organisation is advantageous but not essential.
* Well networked within the Irish corporate community. (Especially Dublin)
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets to Director and CEO level.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & CRM.
* Proven sales ability self-driven and results orientated customer focussed.
* Exceptional client engagement and account management skills.
* Ability to sell to Director & CEO level within the corporate sector.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proven track record in selling and account management.
* Strong communicator, written and verbal.
* Extensive room for growth
* Fun, fast pass & high energy work environment
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Ashling Harrison: email@example.com or call 014188102.
*All applications are strictly confidential and successful applicants will be called forward for interview