A Major World renowned Medical Devices Company in Galway Ireland is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person for the following post:
MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
At our Marketing Department, we focus on supporting the marketing automation activities related to the Company's digital channels in EMEA. The marketing automation specialist will work in close cooperation with EMEA Senior digital/social manager, the BU stakeholders and the country digital representatives.
* Build scalable, automated demand generation and lead management capabilities across Company EMEA using Oracle Eloqua.
* Design and document automated business rules in Eloqua and CRM (Salesforce.com).
* Perform effective targeting and segmentation to support email campaigns.
* Support the growth, clean-up, and segmentation of the contact databases to maximize campaign performance. Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
* Strong understanding of online promotion tactics (i.e. paid advertising) and how to connect these with lead generation process.
* Understand broader ecosystem of platforms that make up the marketing technology stack (e.g. Marketing Automation, CMS, CRM) and integration challenges.
* Provide support in implementing marketing automation tools, including detailed understanding of tools used and best practices employed.
* Create knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensure these are shared with internal stakeholders.
* Provide expertise and tactical support to Groups / countries in designing and optimizing related process, including nurture program development.
* Support training related to automated demand generation and lead management.
* Support establishment of funnel measurement and tracking approaches, e.g. including lead capture, lead conversion, closed sales (and revenue), attribution back to marketing activities.
* Analyze and optimize email campaigns using A/B testing to optimize performance. Leverage lead scoring approach to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
* Design and support marketing automation campaign performance dashboard.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Relevant Master/L8 Degree in Marketing or related Business discipline.
* Strong English language skills.
* Strong experience (3 to 5 years) in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment.
* Experience in digital promotion campaigns deployment and related platforms.
* Strong experience in project/programme management.
* Strong knowledge of marketing automation platform (Oracle Eloqua a must) and CRM (Salesforce.com a must).
* Experience with digital analytics.
* Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to understand and work within a matrix organization.
* Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job.
* Advanced Microsoft office tools knowledge.
* Comfortable working with technical devices/information technology
* Ability to plan, organise and execute a project independently and on schedule
* Capability to establish and use networks to acquire information
A very attractive Salary/Benefits Package is on offer and negotiable
Please forward your CV immediately to:
For informal enquiries, please ring Christy O'Hara on 087-9473404 or 00353 87 9473404 if outside Ireland