We have an exciting job opportunity for a Key Account Manager!
Our Client design and distribute high-end Eyewear products worldwide with offices in Dublin, Japan, Korea, Australia and the U.S. With over 100 staff globally, the company based on many new exciting projects, is still in start-up mode and the team is looking for a candidate that has a hands-on approach.
There is an exciting opportunity for an Export Sales Manager based out of the Dublin office. Your role will focus on developing and identifying opportunities to expand new and existing sales channels, driving business, and growing market share and brand awareness.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to manage different responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment.
* Managing and improving the fulfilment and distribution network and customer service.
* Identify new distributors and wholesale customers and structure deals with them, based on approval from the Sales Director.
* Responsible for engaging, monitoring and developing relationships with key customers and stakeholders within the organization.
* Work with Sales and Managing Director to develop and expand markets.
* Travel to support markets and promote the brands across the region.
* Brand ambassadorial role at key trade shows and events, to help to support key customers.
* Report back on and follow sales results, understand specific retailer or distributor requests pertaining to business development.
* Manage the analysis sell-out reports from customers.
* Oversee the effective communication with new and existing customers every season to introduce the latest collection.
* Work closely with the Merchandise & Marketing team to implement brand initiatives.
* Assist the Finance department with invoices, debit and credit note queries.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 3+ years of work experience specific to Sales, Marketing and Commercial Strategies within eyewear or fashion items.
* Detail-oriented, self-motivated and ability to work effectively both alone as well as in a team.
* Ability to be creative and strategic in driving the business as a position is performance driven.
* Exceptional negotiation and management skills.
* Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
* Fluency in foreign languages is a definite advantage.
* Strong planning and organizational ability.
* Knowledge of the eyewear industry would be hugely beneficial.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Ashling Harrison: email@example.com or call 014188102.