Our client is one of Europe's largest IT distribution companies dealing with hundreds of high profile computer brands.
They now seek to recruit an inside based Account Manager to deal with their well established existing IT reseller customers.
To be the first point of contact for customers portraying a professional and confident manner that delivers excellent customer satisfaction. The Sales Person will build and maintain an active customer base and develop new sales opportunities to achieve the sales targets.
* Achieve monthly/quarterly Revenue and Margin targets
* Build Excellent customer relationships through proactive engagement
* Plan outbound calls to customers in order to generate new business opportunities
* Active inbound selling
* Provide accurate and timely quotations to customers
* Generate and own a pipeline of deals in CRM system, which is regularly reviewed and updated
* Manage customer backorder expectations and reporting
* Proactively develop relationships with key internal and external contacts
* Ensure CRM system is well maintained and provides correct customer information
* Provide, sell and negotiate product information, pricing, special offers and promotions
* Ensure service levels agreements with customers
* Attainment of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) such as daily talk time and outbound calls
* Sell the benefits of using the Company value proposition
* Develop and execute account plans to maintain and grow customer business, this may be in conjunction with a Field Sales Executive or Business Development Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Numerate with good attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
* Priority management and planning skills
* Strive to achieve set targets
* Understands Sales Process
* Effective Communication Skills
* Good relationship building
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Ideal candidates will have previous experience of IT systems for quotation, order entry, CRM
* A knowledge of product set would be desirable but not essential
* IT industry knowledge would be desirable but not essential
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Ashling Harrison: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014188102.