Infection Control Nurse
55,000 - 61,000euro
Work Life Balance
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an Infection Control Nurse, CNM2 Grade for a permanent position.
* Registered General Nurse must be registered with NMBI
* Infection Control qualification or in pursuit of same or a willingness to begin
* Minimum 3 years post registration experience in an acute setting & at least 2 years in Infection Control.
* Up to date knowledge in best practice for issues relating to Infection Control
* Responsible with the Consultant Microbiologist for co-ordinating, providing and maintaining a comprehensive infection prevention/control within the hospital
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* Must have excellent management skills
* Provide specialist knowledge, professional, clinical and managerial leadership to the Nursing Team.
* Hands on approach with a can do attitude
* Approachable manner
* Must have excellent patient care with a caring nature
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
Excellent Salary for the right candidate with excellent benefits, allowances & education assistance
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria today if you have any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Hospital, Dublin, Nurse, CNM, Clinical Nurse Manager, Infection Control Nurse, Hospital jobs, Dublin