Our client a well established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an ICU Facilitator to join their team.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* At least five years post-registration experience in ICU in an acute hospital setting
* Previous management experience would be an advantage.
* Good working knowledge of the Irish Health system
* Strategically plan, develop and evaluate projects to enhance nursing practice in ICU
* You will work in conjunction with the organisation to raise and set standards of quality of care
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to email@example.com
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, Dublin, ICU, ICU Facilitator, Intensive Care, Hospital, Dublin, Medical, CNM,