Head of Quality
Our client a well established hospital wishes to a Head of Quality.
The Head of Quality, Risk & Accreditation, is responsible for leading and managing the quality, safety & risk management programme with the Hospital.
* While the primary functions of this role are in relation to promoting patient safety and achieving and maintaining compliance with accreditation standards the post holder is also responsible for actively promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement.
* This role provides leadership for JCI Accreditation and inspections, safety assessments, educates other practitioners on the system-based causes for adverse incidents and medication errors, consults with management and staff and communicates literature-based ideas regarding effective patient safety strategies to others within the organization.
Experience and Qualifications.
* Graduate or registered professional qualification
* At least 3 years' experience in quality / risk related role
* Knowledge of national and international regulations and recognised best practice and how they impact on organisational performance.
* Understanding of policy framework within which our services are delivered.
* Demonstrable understanding of quality improvement benchmarking and implementing improvements in practice.
* Excellent Interpersonal & organisational skills
* Leadership & Management
* Commitment to Quality & Risk Management
* Resource Management
* Technical & Professional Expertise
* Communication & Interpersonal Skills
* Problem Solving & Decision making
* Results Driven & Accountable
* Driving Innovation
Excellent negotiable salary on offer
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile 087 2951493 or email CV as a word attachment to email@example.com