Our client, an award-winning Irish Retailer is looking to strengthen their management team with an experienced Head Chef to manage both the kitchen and front of house teams.
- Excellent base salary
- Structured working hours
- Company career and training development plans
- Deliver excellent standard and presentation of all food offerings
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained by the front of house team
- Coach team to develop them through the business
- Work with suppliers on Food Costings
- Manage the overheads to achieve food cost and labour targets.
- Develop Food cost controls through usage, waste control, portion control etc.
- Staff recruitment, training & development.
- Product development
- HACCP System & Records.
- Food quality auditing and monitoring, cleanliness monitoring.
- Food merchandising, display and presentation.
- Menu planning, cooking trails, tastings.
- Follow sales analysis and trends.
- 2+ years experience as a Head Chef
- A passion for all things Culinary
- An approachable people person
- Proven experience developing large teams
For more information and a chat in confidence contact Gary Morrison on 01-4188126 or email@example.com.