Our Client, a leading Restaurant Services Provider are looking for experienced General Managers for a number of their Units across Dublin. You will initially be very well trained in a larger site before moving to your own Unit.
- Manage all day to day operations on the Unit including presentation, hygiene, customer service.
- Supervise the presentation of hot and cold food.
- Conduct weekly unit inspections completing checklists and ensuring that company and Best Practise procedures are being followed
- Identify training & support needs of unit supervisors and take corrective actions as may be appropriate.
- Maintain all HACCP/Health and Safety Standards as per agreed legislation
- Ensure all food temperature and equipment temperature checks are carried out daily.
- Maintain correct stocks levels
- Ensure all dockets/invoices are entered on to back of house system
- Understand and be aware of stock usage & prices
- Ensure that weekly stock-take is accurately counted and recorded
- Ensure that all transfers between units and all wastage are accurately recorded.
- Manage the Health & Safety systems in the Unit including the kitchen in line with company standards ensuring that all staff are aware of their responsibilities.
- Always be available to deal with any customer concerns while displaying a positive and committed attitude to customer care.
- Have the ability to break down the Unit P&L sheets and develop action plans to drives agreed on KPIs
- 3+ Years Hospitality Unit Management experience
- Experience developing in-house team
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements and legislation.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practice.
- Excellent salary
- KPI Bonus structure
- Work for Irelands Leading Restaurant Service Provider
For more information and a chat in confidence contact Gary Morrison on 01-4188126, firstname.lastname@example.org.