We are looking for a French Customer Support Specialist to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
* Receiving or making calls from or to customers.
* Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call centre.
* Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before offering them the best possible solution.
* Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
* Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
* Joining a team of Customer Support Specialists and building a positive relationship with teamwork, trust, and excellence.
* Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
* Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, such as sales.
* Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
* Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
The ideal Customer Support Specialist will be customer-focused, detail orientated, and target driven. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
* Fluent in French and in English.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
* Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Valid EU Passport
* Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
* Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
* Strong time management skills.
* Being able to speak more than one language fluently would be highly advantageous.
Why should you apply?
* Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
* Visa support provided
* Monthly performance-based bonus
* Top benefits (Health insurance after 6 months)
* Excellent reallocation package (including flight ticket, up to three months help with accommodation)
* Onsite canteen
* Language Bonus
* Permanency Bonus
* Extra overtime pay
* In-House doctor and examination centre
* Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
* Flexible working schedule
* Employee discounts
* Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
* Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives
Apply now and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org