Dutch Technical Support - Athens Greece, Relocation Paid
Our client is a global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector, delivering multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. Experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy all the benefits!
As a Technical Support Representative you will communicate with customers from the Netherlands and Belgium to answer their inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues that they face. Duties of this position include maintaining high customer satisfaction and logging the cases on internal systems, while getting up-to-date with software products and services.
A variety of projects are available within the company and you will be selected according to your skills.
The company offers:
* Multicultural Working environment
* Competitive salary
* Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
* Production Bonus
* On-site canteen
* Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
* Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
* Casual dress code!
* Career Development Opportunities
* Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.)
* Extra overtime pay
* In-House doctor and examination center
* Welcome event
* Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fluent English and Fluent Dutch (strong written and verbal communication skills)
- Microsoft Office application skills, including Outlook, proficiency with internet and
- Ability to consistently provide excellent customer service support
- Ability to master multiple complex concepts and tools quickly and effectively
- Highly organised and detail oriented with a very strong focus on process and
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent in industry experience
- Ability to multi-task in a high pace, global environment and meet targets
- Customer service support experience (preferred)
For immediate telephone interview please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our placement services are free to all candidates.