Dutch Technical Support & Customer Service - Athens Greece, Relocation Paid
Dutch Customer service / Technical support Role
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy a lots of benefits!
As a Technical Support Representative you communicate with customers from the Netherlands and Belgium to answer their inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues that they face. Duties of this position include maintaining high customer satisfaction and logging the cases on internal systems, while getting up-to-date with Software products & services.
There are different projects possible, according to your skills you would be selected.
- Fluent English and Fluent Dutch (strong written and verbal communication skills)
- Microsoft Office application skills, including Outlook, fluency with internet,
- Ability to consistently provide excellent customer service support
- Ability to master multiple complex concepts and tools quickly and effectively
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a very strong focus on process and
- Degree preferred, or equivalent in industry experience
- Ability to multi-task in a high pace, global environment and meet targets
- customer service support experience (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural and productive environment
- Full Relocation ( Paid flight, up to 4 weeks accommodation, taxi from the
- Extra salary for working overtime and on Greek holidays
- Flight ticket to Greece and taxi from the airport will be provided
- Two weeks¿ hotel accommodation
- Free Greek language courses
- Opportunity for growth and development of your career
The company offers:
* Multicultural Working environment
* Competitive salary
* Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
* Production Bonus
* On-site canteen
* Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
* Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
* Casual dress code!
* Career Development Opportunities
* Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.)
* Extra overtime pay
* In-House doctor and examination center
* Welcome event
* Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
For immediate telephone interview please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org