Director of Nursing
85,000 - 90,000euro
Our client a Nursing Home based in North Wicklow wishes to recruit a Director of Nursing.
* The candidate must be registered in the General Division of Nurses with the NMBI
* Have a minimum of 8 years post registration, 5 of which must directly relate to a Nursing Home with experience in a senior management position.
* A post registration nursing course, (Higher Diploma or Post Grad in a relevant area), and a management qualification, are desirable for this post
* Experience in risk management and clinical audit
* Strong exposure to HIQA
* Must have Care of Older Person experience
* Provide a supportive & Hands on approach with staff
* Must have excellent interpersonal & organisational skills
* Ensure a safe environment for residents & family
* Responsible for the smooth running of the Home
* Demonstrate a proactive approach
* Can to attitude
* Empathy with residents & family
* Strong computer skills
* Flexible & team player
* Show evidence of continual learning and development.
Salary is neg. depending on experience 85,000 - 90,000euro excellent benefits
For further information & full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence
on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria on email@example.com