Director of Nursing excellent DON Job in Dublin North
Director of Nursing
This is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Nursing to join a nursing home in Dublin North which is part of a large nursing home Group.
* The candidate must be registered in the General Division of Nurses with the NMBI
* Have a minimum of 5 years post registration, 5 of which must directly relate to a Nursing
Home with experience in a senior management position.
* A post registration nursing course, (Higher Diploma or Post Grad in a relevant area), and
a management qualification, are desirable for this post
* Experience in risk management and clinical audit
* Strong exposure to HIQA
* Must have Care of Older Person experience
* Provide a supportive & Hands on approach with staff
* Must have excellent interpersonal & organisational skills
* Ensure a safe environment for residents & family
* Responsible for the smooth running of the Home
* Demonstrate a proactive approach
* Can to attitude
* Empathy with residents & family
* Strong computer skills
* Flexible & team player
* Show evidence of continual learning and development.
Salary is neg. depending on experience 65,000 - 70,000 Euro, benefits & flexible working hours
For immediate interview please email CV to: email@example.com or call 087 8550555 for further information