Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgery opportunity in Galway, West of Ireland
Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgery
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: HSE rates
Location: West of Ireland - University Hospital
Our client an excellent hospital in Galway, West of Ireland is looking for a Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgery to be part of their Medical team. The Hospital will provide excellent experience for medical professionals to further the development of their careers.
Registration as a specialist in the Specialist Division of the Register of Medical Practitioners maintained by the Medical Council in Ireland in the specialty of Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Minimum of seven (7) years satisfactory experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practise of the medical profession, of which not less than five (5) have been devoted to Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Satisfactory references from current and previous employers
- Excellent English language skills
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Self Motivation and the ability to motivate others
If interested, please forward your CV to
Enquiries to Christy 00353 87 9473404