Consultant Anaesthetist special interest in ICU - Donegal, Ireland
JOB TITLE: Consultant Anaesthesia - Co. Donegal, Republic of Ireland
START: As soon as possible
SALARY: HSE rates
LOCATION: Co. Donegal, Republic of Ireland
INDUSTRY: Medical / Healthcare
Our client is a major hospital in the Donegal Area looking for a Consultant Anaesthesia to be part of their Medical team. The Hospital will provide excellent experience for medical professionals to further the development of their careers.
The person appointed will be assigned to different departments as required including Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Emergency Department and General Medicine.
This overview of duties is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties.
Registration as a specialist in the Specialist Division of the Register of Medical Practitioners maintained by the Medical Council in Ireland in the specialty of Anaesthesia.
- Minimum of seven (7) years satisfactory experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practise of the medical profession, of which not less than five (5) have been devoted to Anaesthesia.
- Broad knowledge of Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Emergency Medicine, General Medicine
- Satisfactory references from current and previous employer
- Excellent English language skills
- Irish or UK experience
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Self Motivation and the ability to motivate others
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build collaborative relationships at all levels both within the organisation and with third parties
NOTE: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the link below and email your CV as a single word attachment to email@example.com
Consultant, Donegal, Services, Patients, Doctor, Medical, Job, Vacancy, Hiring, Ireland, Hospital, Clinic, vacancy, Contract, Irish Medical Council, IMC, Full-Time, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Anaesthesia, Emergency Medicine