Clinical Nurse Specialist
Tissue Viability Wound Management
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Specialist Tissue Viability Wound Management.The Clinical Nurse Specialist will liaise closely with all clinicians involved in the diagnosis, management and on-going care of all patients attending this hospital who require wound management. The clinical nurse specialist will be responsible for implementation of Pressure Injury assessment, intervention and prevention strategies.
* Registered General Nurse & on the NMBI register.
* 5 years post registration experience in an acute hospital setting
* Must have excellent management & leadership skills
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
*Have acquired a level 8 post registration Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) major academic award relevant to the specialist area - Tissue Viability/ Wound Management prior to application
* A health care management qualification desirable at third level/ or level 9on the National Qualification Authority of Ireland (NQAI
* Have a broad base of clinical experience relevant to the advanced field of practice
* Technical & Professional Expertise
* Management & Leadership
* Commitment to Quality
* Building and Maintaining Relationships
* Problem Solving & Decision Making
Excellent Salary plus allowances & much more for the right candidate with excellent benefits
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile 087 2951493 or email Maria today if you have any queries on email@example.com
Keywords: Hospital,Dublin,Nurse,CNM,Clinical Nurse Manager,CNS,Hospital jobs, Dublin