Nurse Service Manager Weekends
Our client a well established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a CNM3 Weekends Nurse Service Manager. This role is alternative weekends. The role is responsible for the provision of quality service in line with standards of nursing practice.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* At least five years post-registration Nurse Management experience in an acute hospital setting
* Hold a management qualification or be in pursuit of same.
* Previous management experience would be an advantage.
* Critical Care Experience is essential.
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the development and delivery of a comprehensive service
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to email@example.com
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, Dublin, CNM3, Hospital,CNM2, Clinical Nurse Manager, Medical, Nurse Service Manager