Our client a well established Hospital in Cork wishes to recruit a CNM2 for their Medical Ward, this is a Maternity Contract.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* At least five years post-registration Nurse Management experience in an acute hospital setting
* Hold a management qualification or be in pursuit of same.
* Previous management experience would be an advantage.
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Knowledge of cardiology/cardiac procedures required.
* Be computer literate.
* This is a Mon-Fri role. No nights or weekends.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, Cork, Surgical, Hospital, Medical, CNM, CNM1, CNM2, NMBI