Clinical Nurse Manager Intensive Care Unit 2
ICU Nurse Manager
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 in Intensive Care.
* The CNM2 in ICU will demonstrate managerial and leadership skills and facilitate effective communication with colleagues in the hospital. The position requires a strategic approach to the development of services and structures, embracing continuous quality improvement and the management of changes necessary to achieve organisational objectives.
* Have at least five years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting and a minimum of three years nursing experience in Intensive Care nursing
* Have a minimum three years ICU management experience
* Hold an up to date Advanced Cardiac Life Support course or be in pursuit of same
* Possess well-developed leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Computer skills.
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Ideally have a Health Care Management qualification preferably at third level
* Have a recognised post-registration nursing course - Higher Diploma or Post Grad course, in Intensive Care nursing or equivalent or be in pursuit of same or have
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org