Our client a well established HSE Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a CNM2 Data Manager
* Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* A minimum of five years post registration experience in an acute setting of which two must be in the area of orthopaedic nursing.
* A post registration qualification relevant to the specialist area of orthopaedics.
* A recognised management qualification.
* Obtained or be willing to undertake a course in Medicinal Ionisation Radiation (x-ray prescribing).
* Willing to undertake the role of Irish National Orthopaedic Register (INOR) Co-ordinator.
* The ability to function independently in an organised manner.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Relevant experience in computer skills, including experience and management of a clinical database, Excel, Word and Power point.
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding HSE hospital.
For further information please Call Maria O'Dwyer today on mobile 087 2951 493 or email your queries to email@example.com