Clinical Placement Coordinator Student Allocation Liaison Officer
Our client a well established Hospital in North Dublin wishes to recruit a Clinical Placement Coordinator Student Allocation Liaison Officer
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* At least five years post-registration Nurse Management experience in an acute hospital setting
* With a minimum of 3 years relevant clinical experience, working with undergraduate BSc nursing students
* Educated to Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Higher Diploma or equivalent level
* Have evidence of continuing professional development
* Hold a management qualification or be in pursuit of same.
* Previous management experience would be an advantage.
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, this client offers excellent salaries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: CNM, Nurse, Dublin, Hospital, Dublin North, North Dublin, Clinical Placement Coordinator Student Allocation Liaison Officer