Clinical Nurse Specialist Gastroenterology
Our client a well established Hospital in Dublin wishes to a Clinical Nurse Specialist Gastroenterology.
The role is responsible for the provision of a high standard of treatment and care to Endoscopy Patients. As a key member of the nursing team, the Gastroenterology CNS will use expertise, leadership and management skills to ensure co-ordination of the care of Endoscopy patients.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI
* At least five years post-registration experience in an acute hospital setting
* Hold a management qualification or be in pursuit of same.
* Endoscopy experience essential.
* A recognised post-registration in Endoscopy nursing course would be desirable or be willing to participate in same
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
* Be computer literate.
* Holds an up to date ACLS course or be in pursuit of same
This position is a great way of getting your foot in the door of a reputable hospital. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec
Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Staff Nurse, Nurse, CNS, Dublin, Surgical, Hospital, CNM, CNM2,