Clinical Nurse Manager excellent South Dublin Nursing Home
Clinical Nurse Manager - Care of the Elderly, South Dublin, Ireland.
A well known Irish Private Nursing Home is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to assist the Director of Nursing in the overall operations and day to day running of the home.
- Registered General Nurse with An Bord Altranais.
- Proven experience in the Elderly care sector with some Management experience.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards for Residential Care Settings.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Acceptable standard of English both written and oral.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of resources.
- Assist in the assignment of work.
- Assist in monitoring the quality of work performance of staff.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org